Official Photo Contest Rules for Real Water
- No Purchase Necessary. The photo contest is open to anyone with a Facebook or Twitter account, age 21 or older. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of Real Water, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the photo contest are not eligible to participate. The photo contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which are final.
2. Dates of Contest. The photo contest will start on June 27, 2017 and end on July 16, 2017 at noon EST. Winner will be notified on or around 15 days after the ending of the contest by the social media platform they used for their entry.
3. How to Enter. All entries will become the property of Real Water. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible. Only one photo entry allowed per person. You must upload a photo that fits the criteria set by Real Water. For this contest, the photo must be a photo with the "Celebrate Freedom" Real Water bottle. Any photo that does not meet this criteria will be deleted and not considered for the prize.
4. Winning. Real Water shall select two winners. The first winner is selected at Real Water's discretion for being the most creative. The second winner is selected by the number of votes, likes or re-tweets the photo receives; the photo with the most votes, likes or re-tweets wins. Winners will be notified via the social media platform they used for their entry. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the voting results. Real Water will be responsible for all applicable shipping and handling fees.
5. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed, except at Real Water's sole discretion. If the prize is unavailable, Real Water reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Real Water also reserves the right to cancel or modify the photo contest or these Official Photo Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Real Water's control impairs the integrity of the photo contest, as determined by Real Water's discretion. By participating, entrant grants to Real Water the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the internet, participant's entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner's guardian may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten (10) days or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the alternate winner. A registered Facebook or Twitter account user can vote once per day for the duration of the contest. Automated voting of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated voting will lead to votes being voided. Only one registered account per entrant. If multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts are detected for a single entrant, they will be disabled and photo will be disqualified.
6. Liability. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize. Prime Social Marketing and Real Water are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, Facebook or Twitter errors or issues, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God. This photo contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified. Facebook and Twitter are not sponsors nor affiliates of this photo contest.