What is Real Water?
Real Water is purified water that has a special treatment at the end of the purification process called E² Technology. E² stands for Electron Energized and that is what the E² Technology does, it adds electrons to the water through electrical restructuring. In addition to being alkalized with minerals, the E² Technology increases the absorption of the water for maximum hydration. The negative ionization can be measured in millivolts (mV) by an Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) meter.
Why is the E² Technology So Special?
Japanese researches have been making alkalized and negative ionized water for about 30 years. Presently, there are well over 100 hospitals in Japan that have very large water Ionizer units producing multiple types of ionized water. These different types of ionized water are used for sterilizing their surgical utensils and to treat a variety of internal health issues successfully. The Japanese have also been producing water ionizers for the home and have documented the many health benefits of ionized water. A simple internet search will provide extensive research and studies of the results. There researches believe that alkalized and negative ionized water is an integral part of their preventative health care and maintenance, but unlike water processed by the Japanese machines, Real Water® is stable! Most ionized produced waters will lose their negative ionization benefits within just two days. The E² Technology allows Real Water to maintain its properties long-term so that it can be bottled and sold in stores.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why Should I Drink Real Water?
Real Water is an excellent choice if you want to:
- Alkalize your body.
- Unleash the power of negative ions.
- Hydrate like never before!
How is Real Water made?
Real Water starts with a municipal source. This water has between 400 to 700 parts per million (ppm) of total dissolved solids (tds) when it starts the purification process. We then use seven different purification processes:
- The water is first softened by passing it through a resin bed.
- It is then passed through a charcoal filter to remove dissolved contaminants.
- It is then run through a double stage reverse osmosis system. After this stage, the water has total dissolved solids (tds) of about 5-8 ppm.
- It is then run through a de-ionizing bed that removes any talent dissolved ions.
- It is next passed through an Ultra Violet (UV) light sanitizing unit to kill any potential bacteria.
- It is passed through an ozone chamber to further kill any possible bacteria. The ozone fades out after a few minutes.
- Finally, it is passed through a 1 micron filter to remove any remaining particles or bacteria.
After these seven purification steps, we treat the water with our proprietary E² Technology.
After the water is bottled in a clean room and ready to drink, it has between 15 to 20 ppm tds. The result is: very pure water that is alkalized and maintains a negative ionization (or negative Oxidation Reduction Potential). Real Water does not contain any heavy metals or other contaminants.
Note: As part of the bottling process, in addition to internal quality control measures, the water is randomly tested on a weekly basis by Sierra Environmental Monitoring, Inc., an independent laboratory, for any adverse or negative anomalies in the water. Water Source: Las Vegas Water Valley District